The Berg GO2 Sparx is so versatile in vibrant new colours!
STORE PICK UP ONLY
Ride & Pedal!
Helping your child to learn to scoot and gokart is easy with a BERG GO²! First of all, your child learns to sit on the GO² with the pedals folded up. Pushing off with one little foot on the ground will create a forward motion and, before you know it, your child has learnt how to scoot. Scooting has now been mastered; the next step is to fold down the pedals. This can easily be done in one movement.
The sleek ergonomic design has many advantages. The first advantage is that your child will not catch his or her little feet on the pedals or the rear wheels. The BERG GO² saddle has a unique structure. When your child grows, he or she can sit further back. Thanks to its four wheels, the BERG GO² has excellent stability.
Ages: 10 months - 2 years
- Is your child growing quickly? No problem! Your child sits perfectly on the BERG GO² without having to adjust the saddle or the steering wheel
- The structure of the saddle will prevent your child from slipping off it
- Silent whisper tyres to ride around quietly and which never go flat
- Your child can set off easily on the BERG GO² due to the direct drive
- The ball bearings in the pedal and rear axle make this go-kart supple and light to ride
- In addition to riding forwards, your tiny tot can also reverse
- Firmly and safely grounded due to the 4 wheels
- Your child maintains control because the steering wheel and the pedals can be operated independently
- Thanks to the ergonomic design, your tiny tot will not catch his or her little feet on the pedals or rear wheels
- Thanks to the sleek, ergonomic design, the BERG GO² is a real eye-catcher in and around the house
- The BERG GO² not only makes playing fun, it also helps your child’s physical and cognitive development