On Dinosaur Island, hidden in the jungle lies the ancient ruins of incredible wonders. The Playmobil Hidden Temple with T-Rex, includes the Playmobil Explorers figures, a UV torch, a functioning laser blaster and lots more. But LOOK OUT for the T-Rex!
- Includes the Explorers and many accessories
- With a UV flashlight that can be switched on and off with a button. 1 x AAA battery required
- Some of the accessories, including the ruin's crystal eyes, the jungle plant, and the test tube are made out of UV-active plastic. After illuminating them with the UV flashlight, these accessories continue glowing for a while in darkened rooms
- With functioning portcullis. By pressing the button at the top/front of the ruin, it can be closed and manually pushed upwards
- Pivot-able laser gun with LED light, (2 button cell batteries 392-LR41 included); after pushing the button, it will start to flicker red. The light-up functioning will automatically power off after approx. 8 seconds
- With pivot-able freight pulley
- Observation tower can be installed flexibly
- The treasure map reacts to heat. By rubbing the surface repeatedly, a map with a marked path becomes visible
- The leafs of the jungle plant can be closed
- The arms and legs of the T-Rex can be moved individually. The head can be bent downwards and the lower jaw can be opened
Playmobil encourages learning through interactive play and this set can be played on its own, or combined with other Playmobil sets for hours of fun.
Playmobil emerged over 40 years ago and has a long tradition in Europe. The unique playing principle stimulates imagination and creativity to promote child development.With PLAYMOBIL®, children can not only slip into many different roles, but also recreate and experience the world in miniature. The 7.5 cm tall PLAYMOBIL figure is the cornerstone of this creative toy system which provides imaginative role play opportunities, integrated with a variety of historical and modern play themes. It is fascinating to children and highly valued by parents and educational practitioners alike.
At Let the Children Play we personally vouch for its durability, longevity and wide appeal across a range of genders and age groups. We discovered Playmobil on a family trip to Europe in 2008 and is a major contributing reason to our family establishing a toy shop in our home town.