Plum's Climbing Cube Play Centre invites active play in all seasons for a wide age range and is surprisingly compact for a unit with so many included activities and play opportunities.
AVAILABLE TO ORDER IN STORE NOWSTORE PICK UP OPTION ONLYCONTACT STORE FOR DETAILS 07 49440180
- wooden play centre encourages climbing, swinging, sliding and hiding
- climbing platform with wooden ladder
- 8ft wave slide convertS to a water slide by attaching a hosepipe
- cargo climbing net
- climbing rock wall with coloured hand and foot grips
- monkey bars
- trapeze gym bars
- camoflage fabric with roll down door creates a den area inside the cube itself
- suitable for ages 3 - 12 years but most highly recommended for ages 6+
- max user weight 50kg
- platform height 120cm
- product may vary slightly from images shown
SIZE: 213cm long x 357cm wide x 200cm high
Plum source the wood they use in their products from either FSC certified or sustainably managed forests in northern Europe and use arsenic free preservatives.
We choose to stock Plum products at Let the Children Play Toyshop because we love their ethical standards and the fact that they focus on producing toys that are feature-rich and encourage healthy outdoor play for children. If you’ve met Ally you know that she loves and seeks out products that “do more than one thing”!
Plum’s in-house design team are constantly researching and designing new toys that are innovative and ingenious, to ensure children are getting the best play experience.
All Plum products are designed to affect kids physical development by increasing co-ordination, balance and strength as well as providing children with years of enjoyment and parents with years of good solid value.