ARK’s Super Star Chew Necklace is designed specifically for the need to chew. This is one of our widest chew pendants. It's a great option for those who prefer chewing with their pre-molars and/or front teeth. Use this oral sensory solution as a safe alternative to chewing on pencils, shirts, fingers, etc. and to help calm, focus, self-regulate, and shine bright. Like all other ARK chewelry, it's made in South Carolina, USA and comes in 3 color-coded toughness levels:
- Star on one side, smooth on the other
- Each pendant measures about 2.8 x 5cmand just under 1.3cm thick
- One of our "beefiest" (widest) chew pendants
- Available in 3 color-coded toughness levels
- RED - standard
- TRANSLUCENT GREEN - standard
- TEAL -XT medium
- HOT PINK - XT medium
- DARK (FOREST) GREEN - XXT firm
- LAVENDER - XXT firm
- TRANSLUCENT RED - XXT firm
- Adjustable breakaway cord
Standard - This is the softest level, recommended for mild chewers (those who do not chew through anything).
- XT / Medium Firm - This is the middle level, which we call XT ("Xtra Tough"). It's firmer, but still fairly chewy, recommended for moderate chewers.
- XXT / Very Firm - This is the toughest level, which we call XXT ("Xtra Xtra Tough"). It still has some “chewability” to it, but it’s fairly rigid / pretty firm. No chew tool is indestructible, but this is usually the longest lasting level for avid chewers.
Choose your option from the menu above. Each pendant is sold individually with its own breakaway necklace cord. Color hues may vary slightly. Each pendant measures about 2.8cm at the widest part, just under 5cm tall, and just under 1.3cm in thickness.
*Please note: because of its beefier shape, each level of the Super Star may feel tougher than the same toughness level in one of our more slender shapes. So for example, if you like the Krypto-Bite™ in the middle XT level, you may want to order the soft Super Star.
Designed, manufactured, and assembled in the USA by ARK Therapeutic. Medical grade, FDA compliant, NO lead, phthalates, PVC, BPA, or latex.
Caution: This product is not a toy. The clasp and cord are not intended for chewing. Contains small parts that may pose a choking hazard - direct supervision required. Recommended for ages 5 years and up. Although these chew tools are sturdy and durable, no chew tool is indestructible. Wear/tear may be expected given the nature of the intended use. How long they last is typically equal to the amount and intensity of the chewing, as well as other variables (such as jaw strength, stress/anxiety levels, if other sensory strategies are in place, etc.). While for some people a chew tool will last forever, for others with heavy/aggressive oral needs, they may go through it very quickly. Please supervise at all times, regularly inspect the chew, and replace if necessary if the item shows signs of wear and tear.